Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Uniq One Hair Treatment

That day I went to salon to cut my hair, 
 the lady who cut my hair introduce this Uniq One  Hair Treatment to me.
And I also brought it.


There are 10 main effects to hair:
Repair for dry and damage hair
Shine and frizz control
Heat protection
Silkiness and smoothness
Hair color protection
Easier brushing and ironing
Incredible detangling
Long-lasting hair style
Split ends prevention
Adds body

This product is very easy to use, just spray to the damp hair after washed.

After I use this product, I feel just ok to me. Maybe I more comfortable to use essential oil to my hair.
This product is a bit cream, so I not that comfortable to it.
After I use this product, I can feel my hair not that detangling and more moisture.
But I don't think my split end prevented and hair color protected.

If there are five stars to rate for this product, I will rate 3.5 stars only.

I just share my review on this product and I think at can help others.



No comments:

Post a Comment